B. Do this puzzle.
- The doctor sent Mrs. Jenkins
. . . for £2.
- Mrs. Jenkins never drank
tea or . . . .
- The doctor said, ‘. . . , then
stop eating fried potatoes.’
- Not I, not you, and not anyone
- Mrs. Jenkins said, ‘I . . . fried
- I’ve never smoked.
I don’t like . . . .
- Mrs. Jenkins liked fried . . .
- This is the opposite of ‘stop’.
- A man burned his finger
while he was . . . a cigarette
with a match.
- Mrs. Jenkins never drank this.
C. Write this story. Choose the correct words (to . . . or -ing):