Participants 6th graders
Music is all around us. It’s on the radio, on TV, in the background in department stores and restaurants, and even on our smartphones! Music is important in our everyday lives and it’s a common discussion topic in English, too.
Students learn to talk about the music they like in English using their knowledge.
- What kind of music do you like?
- Are you a good singer?
I go to music school
- Can you concentrate on other things when you are listening to music?
- Can you play a musical instrument?
- What is one of your favorite songs?
- Why do you like it?
- When did you first hear it?
- Who sings it?
- What kind of music do you usually listen to?
- What kind of music do your parents listen to?
- What kind of music you like the most?
- What kind of songs do you like to sing?
- What kinds of music do people listen to in your country?
- What kinds of music do you dislike?
Make a video where yous speak about music.You can also write about it.
All the results will be put on our blogs.